When resetting your gateway to the factory default settings, you will disconnect from the VELUX cloud servers and remove:
- The Wi-Fi connection between the gateway and your router
- The HomeKit pairing of your gateway
- The pairing with all sensors and departure switches
- The pairing with all skylights and blinds
After performing a factory reset, you will need to reinstall VELUX ACTIVE and products.
To perform a factory reset:
- Unplug the gateway and wait 30 seconds
- Plug in the gateway and while the LED on the back is blinking green, press and hold the button marked with the gear icon
- When you see the LED blink red, release the button and press it once again quickly to confirm the reset
- The gateway will now reset and reboot automatically
Note: During reinstallation of a gateway after a factory reset, you will need to select "Clear device" when asked during the setup process.