The Wildfire Sun Tunnel Skylight was designed to adhere to strict building codes, including California's Wildfire Urban Interface. With its unique dimaond wire flat glass, this Sun Tunnel Skylight passes Class A Burn Brand testing. The highly reflective tunnel is recommended to use in applications that are straight, with an obstructed path from roof to ceiling.
- Features a fireproof tempered diamond wire flat glass, allowing it to pass an ASTM E108 Class A Burn Brand Test
- Designed with a flat glass exterior to pass building codes and strict homeowner’s association regulations, unlike traditional acrylic dome tubular skylights
- TZR available for tile, shingle and metal* roof installations. TZRL and TZRQ are available for shingle roofs only. *Flashing for metal roofs not provided by VELUX.
- The TZRL model comes fully packaged with all the necessary components, including flashing, to make for a quick and easy installation (Note: Flashing sold separately for the TZR model).
- TZRQ Wildfire Glass Pan-Flashed model features a pre-installed metal pan-flashing and flat glass exterior.