The Wildfire Sun Tunnel® Skylight was designed to adhere to strict building codes, including California's Wildfire Urban Interface. With its unique diamond wire flat glass, this Sun Tunnel® Skylight passes Class A Burn Brand testing. The highly reflective tube is recommended to use in applications that are straight, with an obstructed path from roof to ceiling.
- Features a fireproof tempered diamond wire flat glass, allowing it to pass an ASTM E108 Class A Burn Brand Test
- Designed with a flat glass exterior to pass building codes and strict homeowner’s association regulations, unlike traditional acrylic dome tubular skylights
- TZR available for tile, shingle and metal* roof installations. TZRL and TZRQ are available for shingle roofs only. *Flashing for metal roofs not provided by VELUX.
- The TZRL model comes fully packaged with all the necessary components, including flashing, to make for a quick and easy installation (Note: Flashing sold separately for the TZR model).
- TZRQ Wildfire Glass Pan-Flashed model features a pre-installed metal pan-flashing and flat glass exterior.