Las Vegas, June 6-8, 2019
– VELUX Sun Tunnels
provide a quick and inexpensive home remodel option for bright, space-changing daylight and are now available with six decorative diffuser films and a sleek, modern ceiling ring that provides a soft glow. At night, a solar night light installed inside the reflective tunnel provides guiding light and enables the product to qualify for the 30 percent federal tax credit on solar property. AIA attendees can learn more at booth 6107.
“Sun Tunnels are a quick and easy way to add natural light to any space in the home,” said Ross Vandermark, national product manager for VELUX America. “Not only are they cost-effective options, but by adding the solar night light, Sun Tunnels work even harder by providing a moon-like glow to guide you when the sun goes down.”
And with the solar night light, the product is eligible for the 30 percent federal tax credit
on solar products and installation. Sun Tunnels can be customized with decorative diffuser films, available in six styles that complement many architectural designs:
- Micro Fresnel is a simple, yet effective design that provides unprecedented optical quality and focused light.
- Triple Wave consists of soft curves etched into the diffuser film that naturally diffuse the light while adding a unique design element to the Sun Tunnel Skylight.
- Much like the hardware in a home, Brushed Metal is a subtle yet effective option for enhancing the style of a room.
- The Prismatic design ensures that natural light is spread evenly throughout the room.
- The Bubbles design is perfect for homeowners who are looking to add an extra element of design to their fifth wall.
- Neutral Light converts daylight to appear more like a traditional household light bulb with a warm yellow bias.
For more information on purchasing and installing VELUX Sun Tunnels, visit veluxusa.com/products/sun-tunnels.