- How long does it take to receive an order?
- Most items ship within 24 hours and arrive at your local dealer within 2 to 4 business days. Some special order items may take longer.
- What do I do if I see clouding or fogging between the panes of glass?
- Clouding or fogging of an insulating glass unit occurs when there is a break in the inner seal between the glass panes. As a result condensation forms between the two panes. Units manufactured after January 1, 2000 have a 20 year seal warranty. If you encounter a problem with the seal of your glass, obtain the serial number from the roof window or skylight and contact VELUX. We will be glad to help you determine if your product warranty is still in effect, and what actions can be taken to correct the issue with the seal.
- Where is the serial number on my skylight?
- Each skylight or roof window has two identification numbers. One number is on the metal spacer between the two panes of glass after the word VELTERM. This VELTERM number is the glass identification number. The other number is found on a data plate, permanent sticker, or stamped impression applied to the frame of each unit. The type and location of the permanent identification data depends on the product model and date of manufacture. Visit the Self Help section of the VELUX Solutions website to determine where to look for the tag number for your model.
- Who are the installers in my area?
For a list of VELUX® Certified Installers, visit the Installer Locator page.